Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

EU VPS account to have a deal with ...

Which EU VPS provider is the best - hostsailor.com or inet.ws?

Comments

• When considering VPS hosting, you should pay attention to the offers from hostpro.com. You get powerful servers with high performance that ensure fast loading speeds and stability of your websites. Technical support is available around the clock, which is very convenient. In addition, HostPro has several locations, such as Tampa (USA), Amsterdam and Warsaw (Europe), which allows you to choose the best place to host your server. All data is backed up daily and stored for 30 days, which adds to your security confidence. You can restore the entire server or a single file separately. I've been using their VPS servers for a long time and I'm satisfied with everything.

• Highly recommend GTHost.com cheap vps for anyone looking for a great host if you're on a small budget.
    The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras! Their support is cool.

• I am satisfied with VPS hosting from hostpro.com :* ! They use NVMe SSD, which provides impressive speed. I chose the NVMe VPS-3 tariff for my project, where I have 12 GB of RAM and 4 CPUs - now I have no problems with the load! It is also important that support works 24/7, and all updates and settings are done for you. Plus, they make daily backups, so you never have to worry about data loss. You can choose a server in Warsaw or Amsterdam, which is convenient for European projects.