Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Account to stick to ... which way is better to go?

Accounts from inet.ws and planethoster.com are very attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to go and why?

Comments

• If you're shopping around for an affordable web hosting plan, knowing what features and necessary services you want and what you should pay for them can help you pick out hidden costs that could launch your cheap hosting plan into an expense you just can't pay for. Try to compare:
    1) GTHost.com
    2) NetShop-isp.com.cy
    Like their server hosting solutions in mutliple locations at cheap prices.

• You can trust Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting. No complaints so far, and I recommend this host to anyone who wants to host multiple domain names on the same server for a nominal cost. Try this package: Dual Intel Xeon E5/X5650/AMD Epyc/Ryzen - 3.40 Ghz, RAM 24GB, 400GB Storage, 10TB 1 Gbps, $64.99/mo.

• Hi,

While you're doing a comparison of those providers, why not take a look at our hosting services as well? We're currently offering discounted rates on our VPS and dedicated hosting solutions, which might be a perfect fit for your needs.

• Why not give Allwebhost.com provider a try?
    Great features. Their prices are great but not the cheapest.
    I realized that it is an absolutely amazing hosting provider. Now go sign up with them!