Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Looking for a ddos protected VPS

Hey so I posted a week or so ago I was looking for a dedicated server with ddos protection I am now interested in finding possibly a VPS instead. Only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 6GB of RAM and at least 50GB of Space, I have a budget of $30 a month.
What can you say about Neironvps.com vps hosting solutions? Are they good?
Any other web hosts you can recommend?

Comments

• Well worth every penny the support you receive is excellent no matter what time of day you get in touch there is always a prompt response to any query. I would recommend Neironvps.com to everyone. NVMeVPS2 at $7.95/mo, CPU 1хE5-2680, RAM 2GB, SSD 20GB, Bandwidth 2TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland.

• I am very satisfied with Neironvps.com hosting. Extra 20 Gb SSD at $5/mo. Operating Systems: CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, Windows Server. Wonderfully thorough and responsive support. They helped me with all the issues and i must say that they are really knowledgeable.

• Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
    Time is money. To spare yourself headaches, switch to Neironvps.com now. Great prices and great throughput. Easy admin tools.