Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Low cost server is needed ...

Servers from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com are attractgive for me and I am in two minds which way is better to go, so what would you advise me?

Comments

• Check out GTHost.com dedicated packages. They launched new location in Madrid, Spain. They have expanded to 20 global locations! Join in celebrating and take advantage of these limited-time offers:
    1) 50% OFF your 1st month with promo code: Madrid-1
    2) 35% OFF the first 3 months when paying in advance, using promo code: Madrid-3
    These deals are valid from 23 Sep 2024 till 11 Oct 2024. Don’t miss out!

• One of the key points for me in choosing a VPS hosting service is the stability and customer support. In the case of hostpro.com, I really liked the fact that the support team is available around the clock, and you can contact them even at night with any technical issue. What is also nice is that backups are created daily and can be used for quick recovery in case of problems. This significantly reduces the risk of data loss and gives you confidence. In addition, the servers are fast enough even under heavy load. Free help with setup and recovery is also very useful. The support team is top-notch, always polite and prompt. You can feel that the company is serious about the security and stability of its services.

• Pretty good dedicated servers you can get from Regvps.com professionals. Great pricing. I use it for a light duty personal webpage and would use this decent web host for future web projects. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Good luck!

• Hello,

As you're evaluating your hosting options, you might want to give our services a try. We're offering some great discounts on VPS and dedicated hosting right now, and we'd love to see if our solutions could meet your needs!