Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

legionbox.com vs planethoster.com

Which server (legionbox.com or planethoster.com) is better to buy as I plan to host a blog?

Comments

• Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
    You can get nice instant servers at GTHost.com provider. This host is absolutely wonderful.
    I have had clients with all sorts of hosting providers, most of whom are severely lacking in their tech support area and in the services they offer.

• Been happily hosted with Neironvps.com now, support is great, the servers are excellent and the price is... well.. it speaks for itself!
    They also have exceptional customer service. I had no problems getting everything set up. The price is great.

• I use hostpro.com hosting for several websites and am very pleased with the result. The main thing that attracted me was the daily backup, which guarantees the safety of data for 30 days. It's really convenient because you don't have to worry about losing important information. The sites are very fast thanks to the NVMe SSD, and technical support is always ready to help. Virus protection is also top-notch, with Imunify AV+ effectively dealing with malicious files. In addition, integration with Cloudflare helps to speed up the site. I am very satisfied with the hosting, it meets all my expectations.

• I have been keeping my websites on webhost.pro dedicated servers for a few weeks now, but so far so good. The admin dashboard is a bit confusing, but once you browse through it and try some things like whois protection or verification, it's all right. The billing/renewal etc. has always been impeccable.

• Hi,
    It’s always good to explore multiple options when deciding on a hosting provider. At the end of the day, the choice depends on the specific needs of your business. Some providers, like us at DediRock, focus on ensuring high reliability with strategically placed servers across the U.S., offering tailored support to meet different customer needs. It’s worth taking a closer look at how each provider’s strengths align with your long-term goals.

For a limited time, we're offering exclusive discounts on our VPS and dedicated server plans! Don't miss out, secure your spot today!

• Servers from surfhosting.co and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and low cost.
    Their servers are fast, modern, up to date, feature-packed and as I said above, 100% reliable.