Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Best shared hosting provider ...

Is that hostingsource.com or libertyvps.net?
I mean the best shared hosting provider.

Comments

• I have had Webhost.pro cPanel web hosting for about 1+ year and I have been very pleased. Pretty amazing.
    The service and support is amazing. I have asked numerous questions and they have never responded in less than 15 minutes (most of the time - within 3-5 minutes).

• I chose HostPro.com a few years ago and have never regretted it. They offer great pricing, especially for shared hosting, and have incredibly fast customer support that works 24/7 via live chat or tickets – a real lifesaver in any situation. In addition, daily backups are stored for 30 days, which gives me confidence in the security of my data, and if I ever make a mistake, they are always there to help me restore either a single file or everything.

• These hosting companies: hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying as servers are rock-solid with high uptime and support is second to none. They provide Quality services in timely manner which satisfies the client needs.

• I had a few problems to set up my new account, but thanks to the awesome support of Hostnamaste.com finally I managed it. Their support is outstanding. Very fast and friendly. Even I'm using them for a short time, I'm very happy with my choice. The hosting package is coming with a bunch of free software, like 1- Click WordPress installation and unlimited databases.

• @TarasKvass said:
    I mean the best shared hosting provider.

When choosing a web hosting provider, it's key to consider factors like reliability, server locations, and personalized support. Some companies, for example, offer strategic server placements across the U.S., which can enhance performance and ensure better uptime. At DediRock, we’ve tailored our services with reliable, strategically placed U.S. servers, and right now, we’re offering discount coupons, making it an even better time to explore our hosting solutions.