Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Cheap VPS for DNS needed with crypto payment option

Hi!
Could someone offer rather cheap VPS for DNS with the option of paying with crypto currency? I need at least 2 different geo locations.
$20/month - 4 vCPU Cores, 8 GB RAM, 200 GB SSD
What are your views on Hostnamaste.com and Hostingsource.com vps solutions? Are they reliable?
Do you know any good vps offer?

Comments

• You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
    I have to say Hostnamaste.com is really good host. Their tech support knows what they are doing and can solve issues fast.

• Your sites will be in good hands if you choose Hostnamaste.com - I'm 100% satisfied running my web sites with them.
    Speed, support and everything are very good. It's the best web hosting I have used.

• OpenVZ-8192 at $29.99/Mo - 4xCPUs, RAM 8GB, 200GB Storage, 8TB Bandwidth, SolusVM VPS Panel.
    It's a nice web host because it offers a wide range of plans for each kind of user. Hostnamaste.com is well-priced and within everyone's budget.

• Any website, unfortunately, is a prime target for hackers. As such it’s important that not only your host can handle ‘good’ traffic but also can take out the bad kind! You need to know that preventative measures are in place to protect against brute force/hacking attempts and that the hosting infrastructure has been hardened to help avoid your site getting infected with Malware.

Well, Exmasters.com vps hosting is really quite excellent, and offers excellent value for relatively low cost.
    System is superb, with spam controls, webmail and mailing list management about as good as one could want.