Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Looking for dedicated providers with good services

Hi ! I'm looking for dedicated providers with great services in the States.. any recommendations?
Do you know anything about Neironvps.com web host?
Are they good? Can I trust them?

Comments

• OwnWebServers provides Cheap Dedicated Server Hosting services, offering you exclusive control and resources for your website or application. With a dedicated server, you can enjoy enhanced performance, security, and customization options, as you do not share the physical server with other users. This hosting solution is particularly suitable for businesses requiring high-level resource allocation, data privacy, and tailored configurations for optimal performance. Get an Instant 55% OFF Dedicated Server plans with code MONSOON55.

• Cheap dedicated servers are available from allwebhost.com and legionbox.com.
    I recommend them for their best up-time and friendly customer care.

• So if you want an inexpensive and very functional site, Neironvps.com is the way to go. Their cPanel makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers. They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.

• Consider NetShop-isp.com.cy servers. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, Brazil, Japan, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.
    Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.

• I can recommend you to have a look at https://legionbox.com/dedicated-servers/
    They have a batch of good solutions that you can check.

• @Gamondi said:
    Hi ! I'm looking for dedicated providers with great services in the States.. any recommendations?
    Do you know anything about Neironvps.com web host?
    Are they good? Can I trust them?

Hi, It might be helpful to consider their features, support, and pricing based on your specific needs. And I’d be happy to discuss how our services might fit your requirements if you’re interested in exploring other options.

• https://allwebhost.com/dedicated-servers/

• value for money
    • customer service
    • support