Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Any good host for CMS Sytems like Wordpress?

Hey Guys,
does anyone has a clue, which webhoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Wordpress?
I dont know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has a very good support.
Also i want to have good prices for what i get.
Any info on Profvds.com hosting solutions?

Comments

• Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all Profvds.com vps hosting solutions.
    You'll receive VPS servers in Bratislava\Slovakia on XEN virtualization technology.

• I have been very pleased with the reliability and speed of Profvds.com vps host. Support helped me to upgrade easily to SSH access when I needed it which required putting me on a new server. I consider this decent host to be reliable, easy to use and a great bargain.

• Try Datapacket.net hosting solutions - Reliable service, good value and most importantly excellent customer and technical support.

• I recommend that you consider hosting from HostPro.com, specifically their managed WordPress hosting plans B) . Hosting costs start at $4.95 per month. In this plan, you will get access to the cPanel control panel and a user-friendly interface to install and customize WordPress with Softaculous. As a beginner, I found it pretty easy to figure out and their technical support, which is available 24/7, was very helpful. They respond both through live chats and tickets. It's also very cool that they monitor the security of your site and perform daily backups, so I can restore the oldest copy in 30 days.

• Why not give GTHost.com cheap vps a try?
    There have been some issues with server slowdowns however they where promptly resolved by their team hence the perfect score.
    I highly recommend.

• Why don't consider https://allwebhost.com/
    ?
    They have a lot of good dedicated hosted solutions.