Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

surfhosting.co vs planethoster.com

Servers from surfhosting.co and planethoster.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• Like many webmasters have pointed out, Digitalserver has provided excellent and reliable service. Auto Installer more than 80 web applications. Install applications with just a few clicks, easy and fast. They support all the most used commercial applications on the Internet under different programming environments.

Like this one from their great list of servidores dedicados: Servidor Dedicado DSM-3: Processor - Intel Xeon W3520/E3-1245v2 4 Cores 8 Threads 3,4+ GHz, RAM - 32GB, Serial ATA hard drive - 2x2TB en Raid 1, Including IP´s - 1 IP Fija, Rent monthly - $169.22/mo.

• Have a look at servers from hostingsource.com and swisslayer.com as they are well-balanced and low cost.
    Best prices, quality and staff. I haven't seen something better. Their uptime is insane and never had problems with them.

• Why not give GTHost.com instant servers a try?
    Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.

• If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Surfhosting.co dedicated hosting solutions.
    The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.

• If a stable and reliable VPS is important to you, you might want to consider hostpro.com. They create daily backups, which makes it possible to quickly restore data in case of unforeseen circumstances. In addition, technical support works continuously 24/7 and is always in touch to help with any issue. As a user, I have contacted them several times and always received a quick and professional response. The servers are stable, and there have been no major failures. Plus, their services are reasonably priced, which makes hosting affordable. If security and support are important, this option might be a good one.