Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Hosting for multiple Wordpress sites

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for affordable but decent shared hosting for multiple Wordpress sites.
Can anyone recommend a provider and give me some guidance as to what I should look for?
What are your views on Regvps.com Linux vps solutions? Are they good?
Sorry I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to hosting

Comments

• VPS hosting is necessary for those who want to have root access (full access) to administrative management of their system.
    Recommend Regvps.com to anyone who appreciates great customer service and affordable yet uncompromising host.
    XenVps1 - $15/month, CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 1GB, HDD 25GB, Bandwidth 1TB per Month, Location USA - Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland, Russia.

• VPS hosting is necessary for those who require an unlimited number of mailboxes, various databases and all sorts of sites.

The reliability of Regvps.com hosting has always been excellent and I have been very impressed with the value adds that the hosting packages come with. The customers can use VPS hosting with unlimited bandwidth on their capacious and reliable servers.

• Pretty good vps solutions are offered by Datapacket.net experts. Speed of this VPS is remarkable, especially when considering the base price - which is about as low as a VPS gets. I definitely would recommend them to any friends of mine.

• I will be migrating all my current customers, their sites, hosting and domains to Regvps.com next week.
    XenVps1 - $15/month, CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 1GB, HDD 25GB, Bandwidth 1TB per Month. Fast servers. Price is excellent.