Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Suggestions for moving a few VPS servers?

Hi guys,
We're looking to move our current VPS servers, I'm looking for a recommendation about a good (and stable) hosting provider.
4 of the VPSs run high-traffic websites with a pretty standard setup, bandwidth is not an issue, and specs are also standard - 12-16 vCPU and 16 GB RAM for each of them.

The most important criteria is good support, root access, and customization options - for example, running LiteSpeed instead of Apache.
I'm not looking to save a few dollars, so any price range is okay.
Is NetShop-isp.com.cy reliable web host? Any reviews please?
Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com can be quite right for you.
    Their machines are quickly and solid. Faster than almost every other hosting companies that I've attempted. My strategy still includes a uptime of 100% without the interruptions.

• This hosting provider offers fairly good set of features for your money! NetShop Isp is the place to host your web sites.
    You'll get instant provisioning accounts + world-leading cPanel control panel. Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.

• Deals from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are worthwhile.
    Qualified and fast support, which is always responsive and helps. Adequate prices and reliability.
    Everything is done to make our life easier and it's not too expensive, so I recommend 100%.

• Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, Brazil, Japan, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.
    Support is great, very responsive. Never had any downtime either.
    NetShop isp can be trusted - recommend their Singapore VPS.