Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Providing VPS from dedicated servers?

Hey,
As the title suggests I am looking to provide VPS for my customers.
I wanted to ask a few questions.
1. I have read a lot of articles and everyone seems to give a different opinion, can I virtualize the threads of a CPU or is it just the cores?
2. What is the best dedicated servers specs (CPU, RAM etc) to be able to cost efficiently provide around 20-30 VPS for 4x8 VPS and 6x12 VPS? I do not need anything crazy as users will be running non-critical programs.

I do not want customers to use other providers as I will need the vps in the same server rack as my main servers.
I will be purchasing these dedicated servers and then splitting into VPS using KVM, Porxmox etc.

Any tips in managing or what is the best way to go about this would be great.
What are your views on hostingsource.com server hosting solutions? Is it reliable host? Any alternatives?

Comments

• Just make sure, whoever you pick, to do your homework. Web hosting is kinda like going on a job interview.. It's all about being at the right place at the right time. Just because 50 other people may have bad experiences, doesn't mean you will. Check out these hosts:
    1) GTHost.com
    2) Webhost.pro
    You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.

• So far Hostsailor.com reliability has been great as well. Can't complain about anything. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints. The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They are that good and you won't be disappointed. I don't think I will ever leave. You won't either.

• For me, Regvps.com works fine. Like their dedicated servers in multiple locations. Server is fast, uploading files is fast, price is low.

• Just settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.
    Give NetShop Isp a try. The hosting service contains all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.

• Servers from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    Reliable hosting. No interruptions, errors or problems in operation.