Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Recommendation for hosting?

Need a single cpanel hosting.
Some important features I needed:
1.Auto backup keeping and restoration period should minimum 7days.
2. Server performance and speed very important, no compromise with it.
3. Security
4. finally after sales support guarantee.
This is for our client of a Enterprise software. Very rare traffic will hit the application. Only 20/25 staff will use it.
Do you think Regvps.com is good? Any comments on them? Alternatives for comparison?

Comments

• XenVps0.5 - $8/month, CPU 1хE5-2680, RAM 0.5GB, HDD 15GB, Bandwidth 1TB per Month - looks a nice hosting solutions.
    I've been using Regvps.com for more than 7 months and must say that it is the best solution for running my business online.

• Highly recommend these guys. Regvps.com has been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours. Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support.

• If you are in need of a VPS in particular, Regvps.com is the place to get one. The value for the money can't be beaten.
    Uptime has been rock solid! Web page loads fast and my visitors do not complain. They provide great scripting tools.

• I can't praise Regvps.com team of support folks enough - they make things look so easy, they have not had any downtime since I have been a customer. Great support with fast responses in both live support or through email. My site is almost always up (15 minutes downtime last month - up for about 99.98% of the time).

• Hi, I've worked with various hosting setups, and sometimes, the best solution isn't always the most obvious.
    If you ever want to chat about different hosting approaches, and currently offering discounts, feel free to reach out!
    DediRock is an industry leading web hosting provider, with strategic servers located all across the United States.