Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

planethoster.com vs swisslayer.com

Should I use a server from planethoster.com or swisslayer.com?
I intend to host a forum.

Comments

• I have been with GTHost.com instant servers for 11 months and I can say that their support is outstanding, quick answers with intelligent responses. The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it. They are really good to take care of their customers! I like their service and support.

• I can point out that Regvps.com server hosting is the best. They have great tech support and I am 100% satisfied. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. I have not had one day of trouble from this hosting account, and only contact them to help me set up issues with my domain. Very kind, easy to work with.

• When choosing a VPS hosting, it is important to pay attention to the technical capabilities of the service. For example, hostpro.com automatically creates daily backups, which allows you to quickly restore information in case of any problems. Another significant advantage is the constant support - it works around the clock, and you can ask any questions without fear of additional costs. This is one of the things that was decisive for me.

• @Petersom said:
    Should I use a server from planethoster.com or swisslayer.com?
    I intend to host a forum.

I believe both options have their pros and cons. It's important to assess each provider's features, support, and pricing in relation to your specific needs. If you're interested in exploring other options, I'd be happy to discuss how our services might fit your requirements.

• Give centoserver.com a try. It has features that cater to both people who are creating their first website and those who have web hosting experience. The service would benefit from more intuitive usability and quicker response times. Their evening and weekend support a few months ago has given me a lot of confidence in their customer focused approach.