Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

legionbox.com vs hostingsource.com

Which server is better to sign up with - legionbox.com or hostingsource.com?
I plan to host a blog.

Comments

• I would not hesitate to recommend Neironvps.com to everyone. I have never seen such an elite service!
    It also offers excellent value for money with lots of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.

• From my own experience, I can say that hostpro.com has pretty good conditions for VPS hosting. I especially appreciate the fact that they make daily backups, which can be very helpful in case you need to restore data. It's convenient and doesn't require any extra effort on the part of the user. Plus, their technical support is always in touch - they work around the clock and are always ready to help, and at no extra charge. All in all, I'm happy with everything, but of course, it's better to evaluate their service yourself.

• How large is your website and what are its storage needs?
    You need to widen your search to compare pricing and features with few more providers.
    You can rely on GTHost.com instant servers. The system works great, MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.
    You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.

• Back to my experience with hostingsource.com for last couple months - I would say you can rely on it. The connection/download page speed is very good. My uptime has been pretty solid. Support has been mixed - the on-line chat is pretty good at solving problems when there is an agent available.

Get Dedicated server - 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

• legionbox.com seems have their servers in the USA and Europe, while hostingsource.com in the USA. However both of them are really good.