Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

surfhosting.co vs hostsailor.com

Accounts from surfhosting.co and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way I should go?

Comments

• I have not been with Hostnamaste.com web host long, but I am extremely impressed so far. The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions. Full Server Root and Shell Access.

• Ownwebservers.com offers reliable Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting solutions for customers who require more control and resources than shared hosting, but do not need a dedicated server. Their VPS servers are powered by KVM hypervisor technology, which provides complete isolation between virtual machines, ensuring maximum security, stability, and performance. Customers have the flexibility to choose from a variety of operating systems, including CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, OpenSUSE, Windows Server, and more. Ownwebservers.com also provides a user-friendly control panel, automatic backups, full root access, scalable resources, high network uptime, 24/7 support, and optional managed services. Overall, their VPS servers are a reliable choice for web hosting needs that require greater resources, customization, or scalability than shared hosting

• When choosing a VPS hosting or shared service, you should pay attention to hostpro.com. One of the advantages is daily backups that can be used in case of hacking or damage to the service. In addition, their technical support is available around the clock and is ready to help with any questions for free. This can be useful to ensure the stable operation of your resource.

• OwnWebServers VPS Hosting offers a robust and flexible solution for businesses seeking reliable and scalable virtual private server hosting. With top-notch performance, enhanced security, and dedicated resources, their VPS hosting ensures optimal website performance and uptime. Users benefit from customizable configurations, full root access, and around-the-clock customer support, making it an ideal choice for businesses of all sizes looking to maintain a strong online presence. ** 55% OFF** VPS Hosting for 1st month, simply use the promo code EASTER55 during the checkout process.

• edited August 7

You know the mentioned companies (surfhosting.co and hostsailor.com) are quite right to have a deal with.
    Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out.