Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

hostingsource.com vs planethoster.com

Which server is better to sign up with - hostingsource.com or planethoster.com?
Any ideas?

Comments

• Have heard from my friends that Hostingsource.com provides stable hosting services, plus a huge number of reviews convinced me that they were worth checking out further. Great customer service and support through instant messengers. Any time you need help they are there for you.

• The most impressive aspect of GTHost.com instant server hosting is the reaction time for technical queries. I've had a few, since I'm a total beginner at this, and we are in a time zone at least 8 hours different from gigapros. But the answers were there quick as lightning, every time.

• Get Dedicated server - 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/
    All the Tools Needed to Host a Basic Website, Blog, Online Community, or a Store.

• These companies - hostingsource.com and planethoster.com - are worthwhile.
    Great services like always - immediate, professional, friendly and really helpful, going over and above the requested.

• I know that hostpro.com has good VPS service solutions. I have been working with this company for several years now and I am completely satisfied with it.
    I especially appreciate the free work of technical support and the availability of backups of my service, which often saved me many times.
    They also provide nice bonuses and discounts if you follow their updates and channels.
    If you are interested, you can try it.

• @Petersom said:
    Which server is better to sign up with - hostingsource.com or planethoster.com?
    Any ideas?

Hi, both have their own advantages. It might be helpful to compare their features, support, and pricing based on your specific needs. Also, I’d be happy to discuss how our services might fit your requirements if you’re interested in exploring other options.