Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Reliable webhost for streaming media?

Hi Guys,
Can anybody recommend a reliable webhost who supports streaming media. Should be able to offer SSL support and unique ip. Need at least 50-100 Gbs of space and hosting 5-7 domains should be available. Daily backups of files and DB should be available. The monthly budget would be around $30-40 (less is of course welcome). I am interested in VPS or Dedicated offers now.
What are your views on NetShop-isp.com.cy web host? Any reviews? Alternatives?

Best Wishes

Comments

• No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosting service.
    The infrastructure spans across Europe, Asia Pacific and the United States with 15 Data Centers and global connectivity carriers.

• As an alternative, can draw your attention to GTHost.com VPS solutions.
    I was not disappointed. I have never seen such user support. 2 CPU, 8GB RAM, SAS/NVMe 80GB, Traffic 16TB - $15/mo.

• Trustworthy web hosts are available from hostingsource.com and surfhosting.co.
    They excel with top-notch customer support, fast loading speeds, and reliable uptime. Their user-friendly interface makes managing websites a breeze.

• Uptime in the three months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable.
    My site it ultra-fast these days and I'm a very happy customer. I'd recommend NetShop-isp.com.cy cheap vps.

Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.