Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Affordable unmanaged VPS?

edited July 30 in Requests

Hello,
What do you think is the best place for unmanaged VPS?
I have been checking with Greenwebpage.com linux vps solutions.
Are they good enough for this?

Comments

• If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is HostingWalay.pk vps hosting.
    This decent web hosting provider gets both thumbs high up so far for everything I have had experience with...

• Can also draw your attention to Neironvps.com NVMe vps solutions. Extra 20 Gb SSD at $5/mo.
    It has been in business since 1999 starting out with their own infrastructures, networks, and in-house staff.
    You can try this one: NVMeVPS4 at $14.95/mo - CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 4GB, SSD 30GB, Bandwidth 4TB per Month.

• I think, attractive offers are not the only factor you should depend while selecting a host. You should check the reliability and the quality of service also. You can compare these reliable vps hosts:
    1) GTHost.com
    2) Webhost.pro
    I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

• When choosing a VPS hosting, I was advised to look at hostpro.com, and I was satisfied. They automatically create daily backups, which has already saved me once when I had problems with my website. I also like the fact that they have 24/7 support, which is always ready to help with even the smallest issues, and it's all free. This might be useful to know if you're looking for something reliable too.