Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Powerful servers in Europe?

Hello,
I have been checking for dedicated servers in Europe. What can you recommend for me?
Have seen some at NetShop-isp.com.cy and Swisslayer.com - Any discounts, comments, feedbacks please?
Are they good enough? What host is better? Why?

Comments

• Swisslayer.com hosting will work fine. These guys are tops in their support. You don't have to look any further. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful. Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders.

• Give NetShop Isp Netherlands dedicated servers a try. Tier III,Tier IV Data Centers - ISO27001 and PCI-DSS certified.
    The excellent customer service and technical skills are the best advertisment of this people!
    Also, always chat online service available.

• Just had a problem with my site. I was fixing some code in a PHP file. Well seems like I did something to set my site offline. I sent an email to customer service & like in less than 5 minutes they had everything working smoothly! This is fantastic.

NetShop-isp.com.cy is the host you can rely on, dudes!

• Recently my website was hacked due to my own negligence. They even helped me restored my website!
    Well, NetShop-isp.com.cy is a host you can trust! I'm getting so much more than I paid!