Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

allwebhost.com vs planethoster.com

Which account is better to sign up with - allwebhost.com or planethoster.com?
Any ideas?

Comments

• I have been with allwebhost.com on shared hosting and than upgraded to dedicated server. At the same time I have a few servers with gthost.com.

• Get Dedicated server - 50% first month discount: https://allwebhost.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

• Accounts from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    These hosts are the BEST companies and always deliver TOP Notch Customer Service. They are available 24/7, with minimal wait times and are always happy to help you resolve any problems with your website. I am a very HAPPY customer!

• OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration. Web Hosting plans start at $3/month.

• When choosing a VPS hosting service, pay attention to the availability of backups and technical support. For example, hostpro.com provides daily backups, which allows you to protect yourself from data loss in the event of a failure. They also offer round-the-clock support, which can be helpful if you have any questions or difficulties. Free help at any time of the day can make using hosting services much easier.

• These companies - allwebhost.com as well as planethoster.com - are worthwhile.
    I had a good experience with the mentioned companies. The person I dealt with resolved my issue, with a quick response in a useful and efficient way.
    I was taken a good care of in a peaceful, professional way.