Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS to select ... need your help ...

Help me please to choose a right VPS account and two hosts are in my mind: surfhosting.co and profvds.com, so which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• I think you need to specify server location and purpose of using it.
    I recommend you to have a look at https://gthost.com/vps
    They have a good batch of VPS in different locations.

• I'd like to say that Hostnamaste.com is a very reliable web hosting provider which cares about customers. Pages load fast.
    It was very easy to upgrade to more resourceful hosting package, took only a minute and can be done at any time.

• Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all servers. Profvds.com team provides unlimited traffic for each VDS server.

• Great value for money. I am really happy to have found Profvds.com vps hosting service. There's always someone ready and waiting to help with any problems. I have also found the control panel very easy to use making the first setup and config there after quick.

• For high-quality VPS hosting, you should pay attention to powerful Intel and Ryzen processors, SSD and NVMe disks. Hostpro.com offers such plans with daily backups. Technical support works 24/7 and is ready to help for free at any time. This hosting can be a good choice for you.