Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Right VPS account to sign up with ...

VPS deals from datapacket.net and libertyvps.net are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why? I plan to host a blog.

Comments

• https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting/
    I think it is the best VPS solution at the moment

• So I would have to recommend GTHost.com cheap vps, highly, based on my experience thus far. It is a great hosting provider, they deliver a quality service, with all most 100% uptime, prices are perfect for the startup or major cms website! would never think of using anyone else!

• When my friend had problems setting up the domain name servers, the forums and support center were very helpful.
    The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner.
    Datapacket.net is trustworthy.

• Finally, as a Drupal developer, I require large MYSQL databases (locally hosted for performance) and above-average server memory requirements. I have never experienced downtime. Datapacket.net fits all of my requirements (for only a few dollars per month no less!) and more. I recommend this decent web host to others.

• Have a look at plans from solid hosting companies: allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com.
    They will meet your expectations. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters. Give them a try.