Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Choosing the best server for hosting a heavy web site ...

Hosts like surfhosting.co and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I hesitate which way is better to go, any ideas?

Comments

• It happened so that I have been with Neironvps.com for a wile now and i have found there customer service very good so far.
    Hosting performance is extremely quick compared to my last hosting provider. Support is helpful, servers are fast and stable.

• Ownwebservers.com is a web hosting company that offers dedicated server hosting services. Their servers are located in secure data centers with redundant power and cooling systems, as well as 24/7 monitoring and support. Customers can choose from a variety of server configurations, including Intel Xeon processors, SSD storage, and high-speed network connectivity. Ownwebservers.com also provides custom server builds and managed services for added convenience and peace of mind. Overall, their servers are designed to provide high performance, reliability, and flexibility for a range of web hosting needs.

Get Instant 55% OFF Dedicated Servers - Promo Code EASTER55, Configure your servers >> https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/

• Use servers from decent hosting companies: hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com.
    Their customer service is incredible. There are no "tech egotists" there like with 99% of the other IT firms. They are problem solvers and solution providers.