Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

phpBB, vBultein or Ekarte forum hosting?

Going to host a big forum and need to find a good featire-rich web hosting account.
Require 100 gbs SSD, 3000 gbs transfer. How is Libertyvps.net bitcoin hosting? Uptime, features, bonuses?
What forum software is better: phpBB, vBultein, Ekarte? Why

Is it the hosting provider I can rely on? Other options?

Comments

• Think that you'll precisely not regret having looked at GTHost.com Looking Glass Hosting.
    The support personnel is knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
    Generally 100% uptime, good pricing and professional service.

• I wouldn't move from Libertyvps.net for anything, not while it's working as great as now!
    I feel safe and secure with this host. The tools provided are great! Uptime is great and I am quite happy with them.

• Just setup hosting with Hostsailor.com cheap vps and am in the process of getting my new site up and running. With any new setup you always run into issues getting used to the hosts control panel, getting your applications set up, getting things working.

• Great Hosting and great support. I hope Webhost.pro team will keep like that and professionals. Like their vps hosting.
    They answered any of my requests in less then few minutes and solved each one of them as fast as possible.