Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Good WordPress hosting for a friend?

Hello, everyone!
A friend of mine is looking for hosting for WordPress sites.
It should be a shared hosting for up to 5-10 sites. The sites themselves are small and do not consume many resources. Preferably 20-30 GB of disk space. He actively uses mail (100 emails per hour).
What kind of hosting can you offer?
He is attracted to offers from Profvds.com - are they good enough to trust?

Comments

• I use Profvds.com for hosting a set of personal websites. VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.
    Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, very fast server, Great and known Cpanel with a load of features plus Free web site builder.

• You can also get nice wordpress hosting solutions at Greenwebpage.com - they are professionals.
    Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great. They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend them.

• edited September 11

My web hosting choice is Neironvps.com - it had impressed me so much over the past 4 months that I gave up my vps hosting account and use them exclusively. Customer service is second to none. All my support requests are handled under 5 minutes. They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version.