Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Any India dedicated servers?

Hello,
would like to find the best place for India dedicated servers.
Require 1048 gbs of ssd, 16 gbs of ram. cPanel, plesk or vesta? What do you prefer and why?
Any info on Hostnamaste.com server hosting solutions? Are they good? Other places?

Comments

• Perfect network and server uptime - my sites are always up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.
    Highly recommend Hostnamaste.com to all webmasters or newbies looking for affordable and professional hosting services.

• Instant Activation Preconfigured Servers. Try this hostnamaste.com budget server hosting:
    Dual Intel Xeon E5/X5650/AMD Epyc/Ryzen - 3.40 Ghz, RAM 4GB, 500GB Storage, 10TB 1 Gbps, $59.99/mo.
    The staff ventures to interact with all customers with professionalism and courtesy.

• I chose Hostnamaste.com hosting a year ago because they had the cheapest prices but it turned out they had the best support as well. This web host offers a wide range of operating systems: CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Microsoft Windows, Scientific Linux, Arch Linux, Opensuse, Open Suse.

• One thing that attracts me is also their pricing. Its very cheap compare to other host and they also give some interesting discount rates. The responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending. I have used a few hosts in the past but Hostnamaste.com is by far the best. Simply the best hosting service!