Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

VPS account to sign up with ...

Comapring VPS accounts from legionbox.com and rockhoster.com, which way should I go and why?
What do you think?

Comments

• Well, Rockhoster.com is very professional Linux VPS host and we intend to keep them for as long as we have our website up and running. They could double their price and I would stay with them. They are that good and you won't be disappointed. I don't think I will ever leave.

• The best companies are: libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com.
    All is good, nothing negative to say, support is very fast, all problems are solved in a very short time at a very affordable price. I recommend them without any reservation, go to them.

• Finding a quality VPS is not as easy as it seems. I opted for hostpro.com and am very happy with the result. They offer VPS with NVMe/SSD disks, which ensures high performance and speed. Their technical support is excellent - they are always ready to help and answer all questions. It might be worth considering their services if you are looking for reliable and powerful hosting.

• Happy with Rockhoster.com solutions!
    I've had questions that were answered and fixed within minutes, and complex problems worked on by the hosting admins personally resolved in only a couple days. They have live chat to help if you get stuck. and they seem to be available almost all the time.

Nice KVM VPS includes the availability of latest Windows and Linux OS with dedicated resources. Starting at €12.85/mo.