Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Low cost server provider ...

Comparing severs from planethoster.com and legionbox.com, which one is the best to sign up with?

Comments

• I have really good experience dealing with hostingsource.com - these guys know what they do.
    VPS - $5 first month for any plan: https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting-promo/
    It is like they motivate you to grow your business. And everything works!

• Pretty good instant servers you can get from GTHost.com professionals.
    I was really surprised to see a great list of useful features for running any kind of web sites.
    Pricing looks reasonable.

• Ownwebservers.com is a web hosting company that offers dedicated server hosting services. Their servers are located in secure data centers with redundant power and cooling systems, as well as 24/7 monitoring and support. Customers can choose from a variety of server configurations, including Intel Xeon processors, SSD storage, and high-speed network connectivity. Ownwebservers.com also provides custom server builds and managed services for added convenience and peace of mind. Overall, their servers are designed to provide high performance, reliability, and flexibility for a range of web hosting needs.

Get Instant 55% OFF Dedicated Servers - Promo Code EASTER55, Configure your servers >> https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/

• Have a look at plans from decent hosting providers: allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com.
    I definitely recommend them for professionals who want to start a site on a reliable foundation, and for people ready to improve their small, but established project.

• If you are looking for a high-quality hosting service, there are several key parameters to consider, such as speed, reliability, and technical support. VPS hosting is a great option for projects that require more resources and flexibility in customization. If your website does not require a lot of resources, shared hosting can be a cost-effective solution. For example, hostpro.com offers a variety of hosting plans, including VPS, shared hosting, and dedicated servers, with excellent technical support that is always ready to help. This can be useful if you need fast and professional help with technical issues.