Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Need your advice ...

I need to know which server is better to buy - allwebhost.com or owned-networks.net - as I plan to host a heavy web site?

Comments

• Never had problems with this great hosting provider. I am extremely happy with Allwebhost.com service and pricing.
    With any other order: if user makes 6 month prepay - 10% discount; 1 year prepay - 15% discount.
    Fast NVME SSD Enterprise Storage. Latest AMD and Xeon Processors.

• I definitely would recommend Regvps.com to any webmasters or newbies looking for reliable host.
    The pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering the reliability, service and support.
    Love their dedicated servers in multiple locations.

• Why not give GTHost.com Europe servers a try?
    Unlike other dedicated instant servers, servers come with unmetered bandwidth which means you'll never be hit with unexpected fees when you have higher than normal volumes of traffic. USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

• Well I want to say that servers from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com are the best for me.
    I definitely recommend them for professionals who want to start a site on a reliable foundation, and for people ready to improve their small, but established project.