Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Which VPS account should I buy?

Which VPS account (hostingsource.com or rockhoster.com) should I buy?
What do you think?

Comments

• From my experience with Rockhoster.com Linux vps, I can honestly and easily recommend them as the host for your web site and email service. I am happy with the customer service and am also happy with the control panel.

• I vote for hostingsource.com.
    Never regret my time with you guys. Money is well spent if you ask me.

• If you are looking for reliable hosting with high performance, I recommend paying attention to VPS from hostpro.com. This provider gives you full control over the server, which allows you to optimize its settings for the specific needs of your project. Thanks to fast and stable servers, your website will load quickly and smoothly. In addition, hostpro.com offers round-the-clock technical support that will help you resolve any issues promptly.

• Well, can add GTHost.com vps host is a good one. Site took a couple of days to get working, but the people were lovely. The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.