Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Blog vps hosting service?

Need to know all possible vps hosts that can be perfect for blog web hosting services.
The one I know is Exmasters.com vps host, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
Do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this web host?

Any better variants?

Comments

• VPS accounts from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying due to their unmatched services.
    I have found the support service provided by them to be of high quality with staff very helpful and knowledgeable of their products and services.

• Get 15% discount on all Profvds.com hosting solutions with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS. Try this package: BA-4G-2-50: CPU - 2, Memory - 4 GB, Disk Space - 50 GB, Traffic - Unlimited, Port - 1 Gbps, Virtualization - HVM, Location - Bratislava Slovakia, Price - €14 EUR.

Overall, highly recommended. Let's all hope they keep it up...

• The best VPS accounts can be got from allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com.
    No problems, no sweat, just easy.
    They provide 5 Star service. And I am fond of being their successful customer.

• I would recommend Neironvps.com NVMe VPS to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting. Definitely some of the best Customer Support available. Support can be reached through MSN for immediate assistance, and through tickets/email which they respond to in a matter of minutes.