Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Server to sign up with ...

Should I use a server from legionbox.com or swisslayer.com for hosting a blog?

Comments

• I started using Regvps.com when I needed additional storage space for my web site. Price seems very competitive (another reason I went with this provider). They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available. Try their server hosting solutions. Datacenters: Germany, Nuremberg, USA, Los Angeles, Switzerland, Zurich.

• I found GTHost.com web host and all has been great.. The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully. Try their New York servers. The OS can be reinstalled at any time in your personal account, it takes 10–15 minutes, you can install it as many times as you like.

• If you are planning to expand your web project and need more power and control, I suggest you to pay attention to VPS from hostpro.com. This provider offers high-performance servers with full access to administration, which allows you to customize the server to your specific needs. This is especially important for websites with high traffic or resource-intensive applications. In addition, hostpro.com provides excellent technical support to help you quickly resolve any issues.

• Very dependable, creative, and does an all around great job! Swisslayer.com is the host you can rely on in any situation.
    These guys are good for DMCA Ignored sites. They dont care about DMCA. Request 3% Discount from our Billing department when you pay with our BTCPay Gateway.