Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Affordable vps hosting required

Looking for a web host that has been in the web hosting business at least for 5 years.
I need 100GB space, bandwidth can be 3000GB.
I came across Hostnamaste.com vps packages and don't really know if they can be good for this.
Do you think that I can give them a try? Any alternative web host for comparison?

Comments

• Don't look any further just go for GTHost.com vps host and you'll be happy.
    For what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of web hosts charge a lot more for a lot less.

• Well, I have being using Profvds.com cheap vps for quite a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied dealing with them.
    Excellent and timely tech support, very affordable. You'll receive VPS servers in Bratislava\Slovakia on XEN virtualization technology.

• These guys are very willing to help install any applets and assist with migrations. Uptime seems to be 99.999%.
    With everything else you receive, Hostnamaste.com is beyond worth buying. The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding.

• edited July 2

Stable, reliable service at a great price. It has been more than a year since I have been with Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS and I can definitely say that they are the most professional, understanding and hard-working host I've ever come across from my years of experience developing websites.

• VPS plans from libertyvps.net and centoserver.com are worthy as plans are full-featured, uptime is high and support is active for 24 hours.
    The quality/price is very good and hosting is recommended for people who are interested in getting quality services.