Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Well-balanced server is looked for ...

Servers from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one for hosting a blog, so what should I do?

Comments

• I am quite satisfied with service Zakservers.com server provides, as well as the customer service and customer support & team.
    Generally 100% uptime, good pricing and professional service. I would highly recommend these guys.

• OwnWebServers offers a range of stable dedicated server hosting options, including those located in Europe. By choosing a European server, you can ensure better latency and faster response times for your European audience, as well as adhering to regional data privacy laws. OwnWebServers takes pride in delivering reliable, secure, and customizable hosting solutions, making it an ideal choice for businesses seeking a European-based dedicated server.

XEON E5 2620v3
    6 Cores
    2.4GHz
    15MB
    RAM : 32GB
    STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
    MONTHLY PRICE $105

Get an Instant 55% OFF Dedicated Server plans with code EASTER55

• I'm pleased to say that Hostingsource.com has delivered exactly on their 99.9% uptime promise. Other web hosts could learn a bit from you guys on pricing, technology and excellent customer service. The availability of both live online support and phone support is fine.

Get Dedicated server - 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/