Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Need vps for Start up Online Pharmacy

Hi, Guys
I am here only to find out any reputed provider who are willing to host our Start up Online Pharmacy.
Need over 50 gbs of SSD, 4 GB RAM. My monthly budget from $10 to $20.
Also what are payment processor options? What are your views on GTHost.com vps?
Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.

Comments

• OwnWebServers is a US-based VPS hosting provider that offers affordable and reliable virtual private servers for individuals and businesses. With a range of plans to suit different needs, OwnWebServers provides high-performance VPS hosting solutions with features like SSD storage, unlimited bandwidth, and 24/7 customer support, making it an ideal choice for those looking for a cost-effective and scalable hosting solution. Get a whopping 55% OFF your first month of VPS hosting when you use Promo Code EASTER55 at checkout.

• Check out VPS accounts from solid hosrting companies: allwebhost.com and kvchosting.net.
    I've found that their technical support has been prompt and courteous each time I've used them. So much so that I've now upgraded my hosting to VPS which was transitioned smoothly.

• I've finally found a good home with GTHost.com vps. Enterprise Data Centers, Fully Redundant Power Feeds (A+B).
    Features are excellent and pricing is competitive. As for network uptime and speed connectivity, they are perfect.