Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

EU server provider ... need the best one

What's the best EU server provider?
Is that planethoster.com or hostsailor.com?

Comments

• Highly recommend CentoServer.com EU server hosting service for any kind of web sites.
    Hosting performance is extremely quick compared to my last hosting provider.
    They supply the kind of affordable service that anyone would appreciate.

• Believe Neironvps.com is flexible enough to meet your specific needs. I've tested 100 connections at once with the wordpress website. They paused in 2 minutes, and then they operated normally as if nothing had happened. Performance is great, uptime too, and the service is phenomenal!

• Take a look at GTHost.com Paris servers. I have good things only to say about them the staff members there are all extremely helpful and have always gone out of their way to assist me when I have needed it. The claim of 99.99% uptime holds true. You will not be disappointed.

• What really make it a good hosting provider is that the tech support and the personal relationship develops.
    If you are with doubts don't even risk your name (in front of your clients eyes) with any other hosting services other than NetShop-isp.com.cy web host. It is real good web host. Love their UK dedicated servers.

• I was with another hosting provider before finally selected hostnamaste.com as my best choice. I wasn't happy with the support provided by my old hosting provider and decided to move on. I realize that stable hosting providers are hard to find these days, but this one really impressed me.

Try their EU budget dedicated servers.

• Allwebhost.com as well as swisslayer.com are worthwhile. The price-quality ratio is among the best I've met. The server administration dashboard is a very nice and professional, which gives me a great experience. Quick response time! I highly recommend them.