Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Server which is cheap, reliable and has high uptime

Is such a server available from allwebhost.com or swisslayer.com?
So what would you do if you were me?

Comments

• I definitely would recommend Swisslayer.com to any friends of mine. I'm very impressed.
    Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic. Their tech people helped me with everything I needed.

Request 3% Discount from our Billing department when you pay with our BTCPay Gateway.

• Support is helpful, servers are fast and stable. I can say that Allwebhost.com is reliable and good customer service provider. They were very responsive about setting up the site. shell access and access to standard unix tools is great. software selection is amazing.

• Think you'll precisely not regret having looked at NetShop Isp solutions. Like their UK dedicated servers.
    Their server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

• I've been with Swisslayer.com for about 9 months now. Server uptime is good, tech support is good.
    The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last 8 months, it loads fast and the service is impeccable.

Like their DMCA-free streaming servers.