Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Choosing a right server povider ...

Comparing servers from owned-networks.net and planethoster.com, which account should I go and why?

Comments

• You need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support.
    So if you want an inexpensive and very functional site, Regvps.com server hosting is the way to go.
    Server E5-2670 - $79/month, CPU Intel Xeon E5-2670, RAM 16 GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Switzerland, Zurich.

• You can trust DigitalServer.com.mx Mexico web host. They hosted my WordPress blog for my business for a year and the responsiveness through their customer-service is great. Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable.

• Why not give GTHost.com instant servers a try?
    They don’t block clients for failure to pay on time, they can give more hosting for free or for cheap, they can assemble custom servers, and if there is a queue for a certain model, then they are the first to receive it. That is, there is a waiting list. Dedicated instant servers are available in as little as 5 to 15 minutes of your payment.

• Get Dedicated server - 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/