Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Looking for a vps hosting with 2 dedicated ips.

I am looking for a vps hosting with dedicated ip.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
Requirements: 50gb hosting space, 2 Dedicated ips, 100% uptime. budget is 50 usd per month.
What are your views on Kvchosting.net and Neironvps.com hosting packages? Are they affordable? Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.
Regards

Comments

• Bottom line, within maybe a half-hour total, I got everything I need, set up correctly! Kvchosting.net vps hosting is great.
    Everything is fast all the time. In fact my page load time is over 60% faster than with my previous host. Recommended.

• No doubt, Neironvps.com is really professional, and they have the quickest support ever. Very competitive pricing.
    Price to service to ease-of-use to features its just a great deal and they just added lots of new stuff.

• The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use. Transferred all my sites to Neironvps.com NVMe vps solutions and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.

• If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Neironvps.com vps, like this package: NVMeVPS8 at $34.95/mo - CPU 4хE5-2680, RAM 8GB, SSD 50GB, Bandwidth 6TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland.