Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Right server provider ...

Comparing servers from allwebhost.com and legionbox.com, which account should I have a deal with as I plan to host a forum? Any ideas?

Comments

• Look to do business with a web host that offers support in various means.
    Whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
    You can trust Regvps.com - they offer nice servers.

• I can’t say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love Allwebhost.com web host.
    Happy using their forex hosting. Security is optimized for Linux PHP and Microsoft .Net applications.

• I will keep this short and sweet. Hostnamaste.com has been great to me and my business online. Budget Server Hosting is great.
    I love the speed of the site, the uptime, and the features. Everything works fine with them - recommended.

• Accounts from planethoster.com and owned-networks.net are good enough to sign up with.
    It's impressive how they manage to stay consistent with price, having no hidden random fees, and all of their features and speed/bandwidth is always up to par.

• Believe Webhost.pro dedicated servers will serve your demands. Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request. I am happy with the customer service and am also happy with the control panel.