Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

allwebhost.com vs owned-networks.net

Servers from allwebhost.com and owned-networks.net are enticing for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• Can't find anything to really complain about. Allwebhost.com help desk is fast and efficient. I'm often surprised with how quick they answer my questions & their patience & politeness. With any other order: if user makes 6 month prepay - 10% discount; 1 year prepay - 15% discount.

• I rate CentoServer.com 100% in their support and everything. For what you get, the prices are fantastic.
    Lots of hosting providers charge a lot more for a lot less. Def. recommend their servers in Europe.

• So far GTHost.com is best server host and there are a lot of helpful tools included that I am using for my business.
    They are top notch. The evening and weekend support a few months ago have given me a lot of confidence in their customer-focused approach.

• Check out Regvps.com servers. Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value. The perfect host! With hardware virtualization, this server will be strictly isolated from other similar servers, provided with absolute information security, while still using the same set of hardware by different kernels, such as video cards, network cards, a variety of disks, and others.