Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Reliable webhost with Ruby on Rails?

Hi Guys,
Can anybody recommend a reliable webhost who supports Ruby on Rails. Should be able to offer SSL support and unique ip. Don't need unlimited space or domains, but at least 30-50 Gbs of space and hosting 5-7 domains should be available. For rails support I like to use jRuby and Torquebox, but Passenger, and at least ruby 2.1 is ok too. Daily backups of files and DB should be available. The monthly budget would be around $30-40 (less is of course welcome). I am interested in VPS or Dedicated offers now.
What are your views on Hostnamaste.com web host? Any reviews? Alternatives?

Best Wishes

Comments

• Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

• The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place. Must say that I am fully-satisfied using Hostnamaste.com services. Use this package and fully satisfied: Dual Intel Xeon E5/X5650/AMD Epyc/Ryzen - 3.40 Ghz, RAM 32GB, 500GB Storage, 10TB 1 Gbps, $79.99/mo.

• Transferred all my sites to Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
    The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.

• I now see why Hostnamaste.com is #1 in Joomla hosting. Quick response, experts on Joomla and Wordpress, very welcoming, very efficient. With as easy a setup as this was, I can now focus on what's important, bringing in new clients, sites and hosting.