Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Need to find a new host

I'm looking to move away from my current Host. Currently I'm paying $20US/mo for the following:
30gb disk space, 1000gb bandwidth/mo. Backup services would be great, too, if possible.
I'd like to find a host for a similar price with established fast and helpful support who isn't susceptible to the IP blocking issues and downtime is. My current web host's support used to be great but is now largely useless.
Do you know anything about Neironvps.com hosting solutions? Can I trust them?

Comments

• Services from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are good enough to sign up with.
    Exceptional services at fair prices. I rarely need help from the support team. Yet when I do, they are fast and fix the issue in a few hours.

• It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different packages - hosting market is competitive.

• I called Neironvps.com hosst and spoke with one of their support guys. He was helpful and answered my questions. I use my site primarily it for email and it runs excellent. I'm able to check email on my cell phone and on my outlook. If you're a business like me, trust me, you'll be impressed.

• The best hosting solutions can be got from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
    24/7 support MEANS 24/7 support unlike other hosts. Very helpful and friendly; they don’t play the blame game and resolves issues quickly.