Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Reliable Hosting for online pharmacy?

Hi, Guys
I am here only to find out any reputed provider who are willing to host our Online Pharmacy.
Need over 500 gbs of SSD, 24 GB RAM. My monthly budget from $100 to $200.
Also what are payment processor options? I know it's hard to find payment processor so will be taking Bitcoins to start with.
What are your views on ZakServers.com bitcoin servers? Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.

Comments

• Don't let other peoples experience decide for you, listen to what other clients say, and decide for yourself.

• Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat. ZakServers.com did a nice job in transferring my web applications - even if one single of them appeared not compatible with some of their security settings. Their support personnel are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.

• Sure, there are some a bit cheaper providers around, but ZakServers.com bitcoin server hosting is fully managed, not to mention the hardware quality and godlike uptime. Sometimes saving a couple bucks a month isn't the best deal. I'm actually paying nearly half what I used to pay my old host and I'm getting much more for my money now.

• From all the web hosts I've used in the past, for both personal and professional purposes, I've never been happier than with Regvps.com dedicated hosting. They have been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.