Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Looking for a web hosting

I am looking for a cheap hosting with dedicated ip.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
Requirements: 50gb hosting space, Dedicated ip, 100% uptime. budget is 30 usd per month.
What are your views on Regvps.com hosting packages? Are they affordable? Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.
Regards

Comments

• OwnWebServere is offering an exceptional deal on unlimited web hosting, with prices starting at just $3 per month. This sale provides an affordable solution for individuals and businesses looking to establish or enhance their online presence. With unlimited bandwidth and storage, users can ensure their websites run smoothly and efficiently without worrying about exceeding limits. This offer is ideal for those needing reliable hosting services at a competitive price, making it easier to manage and grow their digital footprint.

• A good host will get back to you with in 1 hour. If they respond quickly, is the reply friendly, does it answer all your questions and is personal? If so you can move onto the next step. Go for a medium sizes web host and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.

• Package plans from hostingsource.com and hostround.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Their business packages are really fast, I have high-traffic websites and I think these hosts are only helping me to serve my customers better.

• Well, just do a comparison research to get a well-marked picture of true web hosts.
    You can get nice vps solutions at ZipServers.com - Your sites will be always online and your host will not get on your nerves.
    Also all their discount coupons have saved me over hundreds every month. Low cost accounts with many features included.

Current Promotion: 25% off LIFETIME SSD VPS with code: SSD2022

• You know hosting plans from hostsailor.com and hostround.com are good and reliable enough to have a deal with.
    The pricing they offer also made a huge difference when selecting a web hosting company. The service is really good. Just tons of value. Plus, their customer service is absolutely outstanding. Nothing more I can ask from my web hosts.

• Cheap hosting plans are available from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
    They are reliable, very helpful, and quick to assist with any question's you may have.
    If anyone looking for a reliable hosting company, choose their services.

• Deals from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are worthwhile.
    Their uptime is impressive, and my sites never go down.