Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Recommend most preferred hosting?

Hunting for best Web Hosting. As a non-member till now, I've learned a lot by browsing through the forums: No to EIG, lure of unlimited space, etc. So thanks to all. Didn't opt for any local hosting services because of unenthusiastic and poor response to queries. Good enough as most belonged to EIG, which I discovered here is least preferred. Would appreciate a second opinion of veterans and experienced members for the same old question. Currently, I need a hosting plan for a personal website, but may invest in a multiple websites hosting plan for websites of clients too, which hope is legit.

Any information on Hostingsource.com website hosting solutions? Alternatives for comparison?
Thanks and Regards

Comments

• I think, attractive offers are not the only factor you should depend while selecting a host.
    You should check the reliability and the quality of service also.

• I have been using Regvps.com for about 8 months now. I have very good success. The customer service is outstanding... Every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on. If I've had technical issues, they have resolved them very promptly.

• OwnWebServers offers unlimited web hosting plans that come with many features. Some of the key features of the unlimited web hosting plans are:

1. Unlimited disk space and bandwidth
    2. Unlimited email accounts and databases
    3. Free domain registration with annual plans
    4. Easy to use cPanel control panel
    5. One-click installation of CMS platforms like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
    6. Free SSL certificates
    7. 24/7/365 customer support

Ownwebserver's unlimited web hosting plans are reasonably priced starting at $3 per month for the basic plan Additionally, Ownwebserver also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you are unsatisfied with their services, you can get a full refund.

• Quality web hosting solutions are available from solid companies: planethoster.com and hostsailor.com.
    They are trustworthy web hosts. I am overall still pleased with the value of the service and the customer service and have been tremendously satisfied with the reliability and the accessibility of the server and my site as a whole.

• Right accounts can be got from libertyvps.net and owned-networks.net.
    These guys are the best in the business in terms of web hosting while offering a plethora of other neat features.