Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Which shared account is better to sign up with?

Which shared account (hostingsource.com or libertyvps.net) is better to sign up with?
If you were me, what would you do?

Comments

• The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind. As an alternative, try considering Datapacket.net website hosting solutions. Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

• OwnWebServers is another unlimited Web hosting provider used by millions of users around the world. However, OwnWebServers is the best small business web host because of how easy it is to use and set up.

When you sign up for OwnWebServers, you’ll have access to all the tools you need to get your company’s website off the ground. Each plan includes a free domain and SSL certificate. Unlimited web hosting plan starts at $3/month.

• These companies - hostingsource.com as well as libertyvps.net - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.

• I recommend hostingsource.com to anyone out there looking for an economical, reliable, and superior web hosting provider. SiteBuilder and Website Building Tools include 100’s of Free Website Templates that can be easily installed. They can also perform Website Transfers, Domain Transfers, Database Transfers and Script Transfers.