Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

The best shared hosting provider ...

I'm looking for a shared account and two hosts are in my mind: libertyvps.net and owned-networks.net, so what should I do? Which way is better to follow?

Comments

• Great reliable webhost!
    Recommend NetShop Isp to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.
    Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. Softaculous included for FREE in all plans.

• I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far Greenwebpage.com has been the best. Top notch support!
    It was also very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time. Have had no problems with any aspect of this service.

• Well, I know HostNamaste.com provides a high quality of service by offering many features and resources for a great price.
    Locations: USA, France, Canada, India, Russia. The Latest Hardware From Industry Leaders.

• edited May 29

The best shared hosting providers for me are: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
    The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.